F, #68851, b. 1677, d. 25 July 1742
Sarah Hand was born in 1677. She married Ezekial Eldridge Sr. in 1693. Sarah Hand died on 25 July 1742.
F, #68852, b. 1697
Elizabeth (????) was born in 1697 at Fishing Creek, Cape May, NJ. She married Ensign Ezekial Eldridge Jr., son of Ezekial Eldridge Sr. and Sarah Hand.
F, #68853, b. circa 1711
Lydia (????) was born circa 1711. She married Nathaniel Foster Sr. circa 1729.
Nathaniel Watson Foster
M, #68854, b. 7 February 1760, d. 11 June 1841
Nathaniel Watson Foster was born on 7 February 1760 at Morris Co., NJ. He was the son of Nathaniel Foster Jr. and Mary Eldridge. Nathaniel Watson Foster married Esther Cleveland on 24 February 1802. Nathaniel Watson Foster died on 11 June 1841 at Greene, Adams Co., OH, at age 81. He was buried in 1841 at Brush Creek, Greene, Adams Co., OH.
F, #68855, b. 18 July 1774, d. 15 August 1793
M, #68856, b. 21 February 1778
F, #68857, b. 22 May 1780, d. 10 February 1864
John Skillman Moore
M, #68858, b. 3 August 1782, d. 16 July 1843
M, #68859, b. 10 May 1785
F, #68860, b. 19 June 1787
M, #68861, b. 13 February 1790
M, #68862, b. 20 June 1792
F, #68863, b. December 1794
M, #68864, b. 19 October 1798
F, #68865, b. 1800
M, #68866, b. 1800
M, #68867, b. 21 November 1802, d. 22 December 1861
F, #68868, b. 1804
M, #68869, b. circa 1806
Nathaniel Moore was born circa 1806 at OH.2 He was the son of Nathaniel Moore and Nancy Welch. Nathaniel Moore married Mary (????) circa 1829.1
Children of Nathaniel Moore and Mary (????)
- [S8] 1860 (June 1) U.S. Census, Noble, Rush Co., IN, p. 21.
- [S7] 1850 (June 1) U.S. Census, Hamersville, Clark Township, Brown Co., OH, p. 689 (stamped 347).
- [S903] Find A Grave - A User-Contributed Listing of Cemeteries and Memorials; Find A Grave Founder Jim Tipton, 2009; online at http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gs&, Little Flat Rock Community Church Cemetery, New Salem, Rush Co., IN.
F, #68870, b. 1820
F, #68875, b. circa 1851
Madeline Fraser was born circa 1851 at Lancaster, ON, Canada.1 She was the daughter of Donald Fraser and Isabella Monroe.1 Madeline Fraser married John MacCrimmon, son of Alexander MacCrimmon and Jane Ross, on 6 April 1872 at Lancaster, ON, Canada.1
Children of Madeline Fraser and John MacCrimmon
- [S1805] Ontario, Canada, Marriages 1801-1928, made available by FamilySearch.org (Salt Lake City, Utah) on-line at http://familysearch.org, 2012; database courtesy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- [S849] 1881 (4 April) Census of Canada, Lochiel, Glengary Co., ON, Canada, p. 55.
- [S2284] Ontario, Canada, Births 1869-1913, made available by FamilySearch.org (Salt Lake City, Utah) on-line at http://familysearch.org, 2012; database courtesy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.